What makes us different
TradeMark Media has been designing and building websites and applications since 1999––a mere three years after “the Web” became a household term. We've seen everything the Internet has to offer.
In the 17 years since we began, we've partnered with more than 450 clients on more than 600 projects.
Designing a website or app is a complex endeavor. And without a rock-solid process in place––i.e., a detailed strategy for moving from Day One to site launch––the project will falter and come up short.
That's why we've spent nearly two decades honing a client-centered process that ensures an on-time and on-budget launch. In fact, many of our clients partner with us precisely because they've been through shoddy, fly-by-night website design projects in the past—and they want the security of knowing we have their back at every step.
- Our website design process takes a hybrid approach. There are discrete phases—e.g., Discovery, Architecture, Design, Development, Testing, etc.—but within each phase, the process is highly agile and collaborative.
- Speaking of collaboration—it's a cornerstone of our approach. This is your project, after all, and our job is to ensure it directly supports your organizational goals. Nobody knows your organization like you.
- We will challenge you, ask difficult questions, and help you consider how well your business strategy is working online. The results of these conversations is a website or app that moves the needle for your organization.
- Unlike many Web agencies, we've invested heavily in a large team of project managers––more than half of them PMP-certified. They make sure the entire process is transparent, timely, and exceeds your expectations.
When you hire TradeMark Media, you hire a team of 22 seasoned industry veterans––women and men with nearly 300 combined years of work in Web design, development, and marketing. The team has an average of 13 years' experience in their field.
What do we look for in a member of our team?
- Expertise in their field
- Exceptional communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Client-focused approach
- Collaborative spirit
A 2016 winner of Austin Business Journal’s "Best Places to Work" award, we take collaboration, accountability, and creativity seriously. We work hard––and have fun doing it. We simply enjoy working with our clients to brainstorm, strategize, and build digital products and marketing campaigns that exceed their expectations.
TradeMark is a full-service Web agency. We offer a multitude of services to support your online presence, including:
- Digital Strategy
- Website Design & Development
- App Design & Development
- User Experience Design
- Mobile-Responsive Design
- Information Architecture
- Visual & Graphic Design
- User Research
- Usability Testing
- Online Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Google Analytics Consulting
- Content Strategy
- Social Media Strategy
- Email Marketing
- Brand Identity & Logo Design
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Hosting & Technical Support
- Project Management
- Integration with Legacy Systems
- Customer Service
- Accessible Design
- Breakfast Tacos
We serve as our clients' partners, consultants, and advocates. We not only build awesome websites, but make lots of friends along the way. And the results speak for themselves:
- More than 90% of our clients stay with TradeMark to support and maintain their website after launch.
- Half of our business comes from repeat engagements with existing clients.
- The majority of our client roster comes from referrals and word-of-mouth.
- We've built big websites for clients in every sector and every major industry––e.g., government, enterprise, nonprofit, and professional associations.