I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious. Albert Einstein
Stakeholder interviews are structured conversations with both your internal and external constituents that reveal a more complete picture of your organization Inevitably, the interviews will challenge your assumptions about your users. And you'll discover new, effective ways of connecting with them, both online and off.
During the stakeholder interviews, we will never discuss your website. We won’t talk about menus, apps, or buttons. We won’t discuss email marketing or SEO.
Instead, we’ll ask the questions that get to the heart of your user’s needs.
Benefits of Stakeholder Interviews:
- Honest, dispassionate, detailed insights into your audiences and operations
- Discover new niche markets—and how to connect with them online
- Inspire new products and services
- Deepen the “buy in” from your internal constituents
- Transform your online marketing strategy from guesswork to certainwork
You don't know what you don't know.
But smart stakeholder interviews can bring the unknowns into the light of day.
Your Stakeholder Interview Report will provide both interview-level responses and high-level, expert analysis of what the responses mean. We'll identify patterns, trends, surprises, and opportunities.
Simply put, a comprehensive set of stakeholder interviews can help you recalibrate your entire communications strategy.