K-12 Education & University Web Design
Smart Schools Deserve Smart Websites
Loved the experience, thrilled with the end result and we will be back for more projects!
Nicole Olmeda, Assistant Director
The University of Texas
When it comes to education Web design, every school—from elementary schools to the largest university in the U.S.—are forced to answer a tricky question: How can a single website effectively serve different audiences?
Students. Parents. Staff. Donors and administrators and the general public. They all look to your school’s website as a reflection of your values, reputation, and savviness. What does your school’s website say about you? Are you on the leading edge—or stuck in the past?
Education Web Design for Everyone
TradeMark Media is here to help your school craft a website that surprises and delights all of your audiences—just as we have for some of our recent education clients:
If you invest in a modern, sophisticated, mobile-responsive school website now, you’ll enjoy the benefits for years to come:
- Increased enrollment
- More donations and community support
- Deeper engagement with students
- Easier recruiting of teachers, administrators, and staff
- A larger, more reputable online presence
A Digital Partner On Whom You Can Rely
TradeMark Media is a full-service digital agency—which means we’ll happily handle all of your online needs, including:
- Designing and building a website that engages students, parents, donors, and supporters
- Empowering you to manage your online content quickly and simply
- Integrating your new website with any third-party software platforms, including your student information system (SIS)
- Ensuring you have a mobile-friendly website
- Managing your online marketing—including email, social media, and advertising
- Search engine optimization (SEO) to drive more prospective students your way