If the user can’t find it, it doesn’t exist. Human Factors International
Information architecture is how the content on your website is structured and displayed.
Smart information architecture strikes a balance between your goals—e.g., grow your audience, deliver key messages, increase donations, sell more,etc.—and what your audience wants and needs.
- When people arrive at your website, do they see an obvious starting point to accomplish their task?
- Is content laid out in a way that makes sense to your users?
- If your website were mapped out, would it be orderly and intuitive, or would it be a chaotic and confusing?
Most websites have information architecture problems.
We can help.
Your team of senior-level Information Architects have crafted thousands of websites. After diving deep into your organization's goals and audience, they'll craft a blueprint for your website that:
- Organizes content according to your goals
- Shares your messages in a persuasive (not just descriptive) way
- Conveys your organization’s goals in a way that is appealing to your target audience
- Makes interacting with your online content intuitive, simple, and fun
When you hire TradeMark Media, you’re hiring a team of savvy experts whose insights will uncover ways of connecting with your users you hadn’t considered. In fact, they may just change the way you think about your business.