If the user can’t find it, it doesn’t exist.
–Human Factors International
Information architecture is how the content on your website is structured and displayed. Smart information architecture strikes a balance between your organization's goals—e.g., boost sales, gather customer information, deliver key messages, increase donations, etc.—and the needs of your target audience.
- When people arrive at your website, do they see an obvious starting point to accomplish their task?
- Is content laid out in a way that makes sense?
- If your website were mapped out, would it be orderly and intuitive, or would it be a chaotic and confusing?
If you have a website that looks terrific, yet users are complaining about understanding their options or completing their tasks, you have an information architecture problem.
Most websites have an information architecture problem. We can help.
You’ll team up with our seasoned Information Architects to carefully craft a website “blueprint” that:
- Organizes around your strategic goals
- Shares your messages in a persuasive (not just descriptive) way
- Conveys your organization’s goals in a way that is appealing to your target audience
- Makes interacting with your online content intuitive, simple, and fun
When you hire TradeMark Media, you’re hiring a team of savvy experts whose insights will uncover ways of connecting with your users you hadn’t considered. In fact, they may just change the way you think about your business.
Get a blueprint for online success.
Simply request a proposal and let’s build your website with smart, savvy, solid architecture.