B2B Web Design
Your Website is Your Calling Card
Guys, the site is awesome! I can’t tell you how happy everyone is. This is so much easier to maintain … it’s a dream!!!
Cyndi Zaino, Director of Digital Marketing & Customer Experience
As a B2B company, your online audience is unlike any other: They’re savvy, rigorous, skeptical of bold claims, and unimpressed by mere digital razzle dazzle.
And if your website isn’t up to par—if it's a clunky, outdated, superficial mess—your prospective customers will quickly move along. You’ll never know how close you were to making that sale.
Is your current website costing you?
You have precious few moments to capture a prospect's attention online. Every nook and cranny of your website should be strategic—optimized to lure them into your (well-defined) sales funnel. Otherwise, you'll lose that potential customer to a competitor.
At TradeMark Media, we've been building B2B websites since our founding in 1999. And whether you're a mighty startup or a Fortune 500 behemoth, we're poised to deliver the strategy and user experience that will fill your sales funnel.
Some of our recent B2B partners include:
- After partnering with us, IP software company Innography saw a 145% increase in organic traffic
- Rockwell Automation—one of the largest companies in the U.S.—saw their Arena Simulation software website draw a 309% increase in online leads after we redesigned their website
- Thanks to our SEO efforts, Compliance Alliance enjoyed a 313% increase in organic search sessions
Meet Your New Digital Partner
TradeMark Media is a full-service digital agency—which means we’ll happily handle all of your online needs, including:
- Designing and developing an online strategy that speaks to your prospects
- Crafting a content strategy that directly supports your business goals
- Integrating your new website with third-party software platforms
- Ensuring you have a mobile-responsive website
- Managing your online marketing—including email, social media, and advertising
- Deploying marketing automation platforms—such as HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.
- Connecting your new website with your CRM database—e.g., Salesforce, Zoho, etc.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) to drive more customers to your new website