TradeMark Launches GCS Technologies’ New Website
Posted by Andrew Buckon October 19, 2015
GCS Technologies is a large IT solutions provider based in Austin, Texas. They’re the folks who make sure your company’s computers don’t go boom. But as the company has grown in recent years, its presence online hasn’t kept up. And for a company in the technology space, a sub-par website can be major roadblock.
GCS also recently reorganized and expanded its IT services––presenting them with a prime opportunity to make a major overhaul to their website.
Together, we confronted four key challenges:
- Create a compelling explanation of GCS’ five service areas
- Craft a flexible website that quickly and easily adapts to GCS’ changing needs
- Design a visual identity that balances technological expertise (serious!) with great service (fun!)
- Architect a user experience––and implement digital marketing tools––that drive prospects into the sales funnel
GCS Technologies prides itself on delivering world-class technological support to companies of all types. They simply needed a website that made that clear and inviting.
TradeMark Media partnered with GCS to design and build a sophisticated website that reflects its expanding presence on the IT scene.
We began by constructing a “modular” site architecture that allows GCS to adapt their Web content to their ever-growing service offerings. (Modular design also ensures that GCS won’t have to undergo another major website redesign in two years.)
Specifically, the modular approach manifested itself in a number of areas and features, including:
- Customer testimonial “page break” inserts
- Major services are broken out into larger content structures
- A more flexible “paging” system
The staff at GCS responsible for managing the site have it easier now, too: Our developers coded an easy “drag and drop” interface that makes adjusting content quick and error-free.
We also collaborated with GCS to shape their online marketing strategy (including a HubSpot integration), optimize their site for search engines, and integrate a third-party software platform.
Partnering with GCS Technologies was a delight, and we look forward to being their digital BFF––just as they've been our IT BFF––for years to come.
No more computers going boom. No websites going "meh."