It’s a beautiful thing to be able to learn and grow daily! TradeMark is full of motivated, passionate experts ready to help each other succeed. It’s a great place to be!
Education: Bachelors degree in Advertising, The University of Texas at Austin
Valerie is a Project Coordinator for Trademark. She earned her Bachelors degree in Advertising at The University of Texas at Austin. Upon graduation, Valerie immediately dove into a career in Marketing for the banking industry. Over the next four years, her position morphed from Marketing into Project Coordination. Looking for a position with more opportunity to learn and grow, Valerie joined the TradeMark team.
As a Project Coordinator, Valerie loves to be organized and help others in doing the same. She enjoys assisting her colleagues any way she can and helping everyone’s job to be a little easier.
Outside of work, Valerie enjoys cuddling with her dogs, hanging out with family and friends, and trying to make art.
- Arts & Crafts
- Pickling & canning various fruits & vegetables
- Being bundled up in a blanket by a fire
- Calling "Pig-in-the-Blankets" "Kolaches"
- People who stand too close in line
- Drivers who are not courteous
- Before deciding on a degree in Advertising, Valerie was a Criminal Justice major and wanted to do surveillance for the FBI.
- Valerie grew up in THE "La Grange" from the ZZ Top song.