Online Marketing Manager
Helping clients reach their online marketing goals by merging creativity and user behavior analytics is extremely rewarding.
Education: BA in Public Relations, Northern Kentucky University
I began my marketing career in the nonprofit sector where I learned the importance of combining marketing with results driven data. My most recent experience has been in an agency setting, where I worked with a variety of businesses to enhance their search and social media visibility. I am Google Adwords-certified and Bing Ads-accredited.
- My book collection
- Talking to and for animals
- Art journaling
- Low water pressure
- Austin traffic
- Going to the grocery store
- The emergence of vocal fry
- Traveled to Cuba before it was legal
- Unhealthy obsession with Terry Gross
- Extremely competitive in board and lawn games