My coworkers at TradeMark Media are extraordinary. These creative, talented professionals are dedicated to the success of our clients, and many of them do good in the community as well—both at and outside of TMM. Great people. Great company. Great work.
Education: BA in French Language and Literature, University of Wyoming; BBA in Business Management, University of Oklahoma
Originally from Tulsa, Oklahoma, Piper is one of TradeMark Media’s developers. She has over 15 years’ experience in web design and development in non-profit organizations, state government, and the accounting industry. As a developer, Piper brings design concepts and technical specifications to life on the web.
Piper spends most of her free time working on projects for Rancho Alegre Radio, a non-profit organization she co-founded with her partner Frank, that is dedicated to preserving and promoting Tejano and Conjunto music. They travel all over Texas recording interviews with artists; converting vinyl recordings; maintaining a content-rich website full of music, interviews, and information; and organizing events periodically.
- Batting cages
- Kindred spirits
- Fried chicken
- Gambling on the deliciousness of fruit
- The term "sleepaway camp"
- Piper was a pawnbroker during her years at the University of Oklahoma.
- Nicolas Cage filmed part of his movie Joe on the property in east Austin that she shares with several humans, 9 dogs, 6 cats, and a pet donkey.
- She co-hosts Rancho Alegre, a weekly Tejano and Conjunto music show on KOOP-FM radio, every Monday morning.