I love solving business challenges with great design.
Education: The Art Institute of Dallas
Martin is TradeMark Media's Senior Designer, where he leads clients through the visual design and user experience phases of projects.
Martin has over 17 years’ experience in Art and Creative Direction, Marketing, Advertising, Gaming, and User Interface Design. He has worked for several large companies, including Sony, Zynga, and Spacetime, where he was the Senior Artist. In 2011, Martin was recognized by Mashable for designing a way for gamers to donate funds for the Tsunami victims in Japan through all of Sony Online Entertainment’s video games. In 2014, he won a Hermes Creative Award for UI design while serving as the Creative Director for 15Winks.
Outside of work, Martin is also involved in numerous community organizations. He served as a Board Member for Maggie’s Hope, a non-profit that helps families with children diagnosed with Autism, and volunteers regularly with The Arc of Texas and Texas Advocates, both non-profit charities serving those with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Family dinners every Thursday
- Red Wings Hockey / Detroit Lions Football / Detroit Tigers Baseball
- Watching his kids giggle and play
- Helping people solve problems with great design
- A good Scotch
- Bad branding
- Drivers who drive slow in the fast lane
- When the Detroit Loses (Be nice people) ;-)
- Loves Mexican food.
- He has lived in Texas for 18 years.
- Martin did improv comedy in Dallas for a year with troupe “Something Upside Down.”
- He loves his family more every day!