User Experience Director
I love to work with great people and solve interesting problems. TradeMark Media gives me the opportunity to do both!
Education: MBA, The University of Texas at Austin; BA in Interdisciplinary Studies, Austin College
Jason is TradeMark Media's Director of User Experience (UX) where he leads clients through the strategy and discovery, site architecture, visual design, and technology specification phases of TMM’s projects. He also oversees TradeMark UX staff and acts as a resource and mentor for the team.
Jason has over 20 years’ experience working to make websites more efficient and businesses more effective. He has designed and delivered solutions for small companies, large corporations, non-profit organizations, and state government. While Jason began his career as a programmer and still likes code, he found that he likes people more. He is passionate about user experience and all points where technology and people intersect.
When not at the office, Jason can be found running the trail at Lady Bird Lake and exploring the Austin food and wine scene. He also loves traveling and people watching.
- Family game night
- Chocolate chip cookies
- Red Sox baseball at Fenway park
- Koi fish
- Bad signage
- Misaligned picture frames
- Radio DJs who talk over songs
- Poorly designed parking lots
- Jason grew up in Texas but has also lived in Michigan, Tennessee, Connecticut, and Massachusetts.
- While in London studying theatre during college, he saw 19 plays in 23 days.
- His first real job was as a Ride Operator for the Roaring Rapids at Six Flags Over Texas. (He knows what’s in the water!)
- Jason was the Webmaster for TexasOnline, the official website of the State of Texas.